From 17 May 2016, KLM will operate its own services from Inverness, offering access to Amsterdam and even more opportunities to reach the world:
- KLM is the fastest airline from Inverness to Amsterdam, operating a jet aircraft. (Fokker 70)
- Daily flights from Inverness depart at 11:00 and arrive in Amsterdam at 13:40; fly from Amsterdam at 09:45 and arrive in Inverness at 10:25.
- KLM’s extensive network includes over a hundred worldwide destinations and more with partners.
- Greater cabin choice – Business and Economy with extra legroom in Economy Comfort.
Please contact JTA Travel Management for more information about KLM flights from Inverness or any of the airline’s 17 other UK departure airports.
On Thursday, 17 July 2014, Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 that was travelling on one of the busiest corridors in the world, from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, crashed in eastern Ukraine. The initial report suggests that the airplane was shot down by a ground missile. Many airlines that travel the same path, including Lufthansa, Air France, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Aeroflot, Turkish Airlines, KLM and Transaero, have already announced that they will avoid that path. Emirates Airlines has cancelled flights to Kiev starting 01 August 2014. Also, US Federal Aviation Agency has prohibited all US flights over Easter Ukraine until further notice.
Posted in Airline News
- Tagged Aeroflot, Air France, Amsterdam, Boeing 777, British Airways, Emirates, FAA, Federal Aviation Agency, KLM, Kuala Lumpur, Lufthansa, Malaysian Airlines, Transaero, Turkish Airlines, Ukraine, Virgin Atlantic